Data protection information Startbase
We, the Vereinigung Baden-Württembergische Wertpapierbörse e.V., appreciate your interest in using Startbase (hereinafter "Platform"). The protection of personal data is an important concern for us. Personal data is used in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO), the Federal Data Protection Act and other applicable data protection regulations. In the following, we inform which personal data is collected by us, how it is used by us and which design options exist in this regard.
1. who is responsible for data processing?
The controller of personal data is Vereinigung Baden-Württembergische Wertpapierbörse e.V., Börsenstraße 4, 70174 Stuttgart, Tel.: +49 711 222985 - 0, Website: www.startbase.de, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. who is my contact person for questions regarding data protection?
The data protection officer of the controller is Fabian Berck, c/o Baden-Württembergische Wertpapierbörse GmbH, Börsenstraße 4, 70174 Stuttgart, e-mail: email@example.com.
3 Purpose and legal basis of the processing of personal data
3.1 Data processing in connection with visiting the platform
Every time a website is accessed and every time a file is retrieved, general data about this process is automatically stored in a log file. The storage serves exclusively system-related and statistical purposes, personal data is not recorded here. These are:
- Name of the retrieved file
- Date and time of the retrieval (timestamp) of the IP address.
- amount of data transferred
- Message whether the retrieval was successful
- Description of the type of web browser used.
- Operating system used.
The storage of this data serves on the one hand to avert danger in the event of an attack on our information technology systems and on the other hand to improve our offers, also in order to be able to display content in a more interest-oriented manner. For this purpose, we work together with service providers.
The processing takes place in the context weighing of interests (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DS-GVO) to ensure that our offer is not abused.
3.2 Data processing in connection with contacting us
In the case of contacting our customer service by e-mail, we collect the information provided, including personal data, in order to process the question or request. To process the question or request.
The processing is carried out within the framework of the balancing of interests (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DS-GVO).
3.3 Data processing in connection with obtaining information
When you register to receive information, your e-mail address and the date and time of registration are stored by us in each case. We use this data exclusively for sending the information and for statistical evaluations to analyze system performance. For this purpose we cooperate with service providers. You can register at any time in your profile settings.
During the registration process, your data is stored and an additional confirmation message is generated, which contains a link to the final registration (double opt-in).
If you no longer agree to the storage of data for these purposes and no longer wish to use our offers, you can unsubscribe from the respective communication lists at any time. You will find a corresponding unsubscribe link at the end of each communication. You can also unsubscribe from information in your profile at any time. In addition, you can send us a message at any time to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the registered e-mail address, with a request to unsubscribe from this information. The data you provide will be deleted after unsubscribing.
The processing is based on your consent (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DS-GVO).
3.4 Data processing for users of the platform with user account
(1) To as a user to be able to post information on Startbase and to access further information and functionalities, it is necessary to register and to enter register and enter the first name and surname, the e-mail address and a password and a self-selected password (mandatory information). The password is not stored in plain text. When registering as a user, these data are stored and an additional confirmation message containing a link to the final registration registration (double opt-in) is generated. If you do not confirm the registration the link in this e-mail, your data will be deleted after 48 hours. hours. Only by confirming the link will your user registration data registration as a user is stored.
This information is required for the conclusion of a contract the use of the services of Startbase for information purposes and the communication Communication necessary in this context.
The processing is carried out for the fulfilment of contractual obligations (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DS-GVO).
The data provided by you data provided by you will be stored in any case as long as your registration for Startbase exists. If you no longer agree to the processing of your data you can deactivate your user profile by sending us a message at a message to email@example.com.
(2) Company-related data are stored in anonymous form, so that the data do not allow any conclusion on your identity, for static purposes.
(3) As a registered user of the platform, you can provide further information about yourself, such as your preferred form of address, details of current and former employers and your job title in these companies, private contact details (e.g. e-mail address, own website), links to private profiles on social networks (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter). These details are optional and can be edited and deleted at any time in your user profile.
We use this data within the scope chosen by you to create the profile about Your Person, which is viewable by other users of Startbase.
The processing is based on your consent (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DS-GVO).
Cookies or similar technologies such as Local Shared Objects (hereinafter collectively "cookies") are used by us or our partners to collect and store information when our platform is visited. The processing is based on Art. 6 para. 1 p.1 lit. f DS-GVO and in the interest of optimizing or enabling the user experience and customizing the presentation of our website.
Cookies cannot execute programs or transfer viruses to the computer. transfer. They are small text files that are stored on the hard disk and assigned to the the hard drive and the browser used and through which we receive certain information, which serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and more more user-friendly and effective. In the browser settings can be this can be configured accordingly and the acceptance of cookies can be rejected. It is possible that not all functions of the platform can then be used. can be used. Further information on cookies can be found in our Cookie Notice.
5. transfer to service providers
(1) Within the scope of the Startbase offer, we sometimes use third parties as service providers.
For the purpose of sending e-mails as well as for the purpose of the newsletter dispatch we use the services of Mailjet SAS, 13-13 bis, rue de l'Aubrac, 75012 Paris, France.
These third parties are processors who process the personal data in accordance with the respective specifications and only for the respective specific purpose for the controller in accordance with point 1 of this declaration. process. We remain the data controller in this context. Controller.
(2) In all other respects we will personal data to third parties without prior consent only when we are if we are legally obligated to do so, e.g., if it serves the clarification of an illegal use or is necessary for the prosecution. is necessary. In such a case, personal data may be passed on to the law enforcement authorities. However, this only happens if there are concrete indications of unlawful or abusive conduct. abusive behavior. We are also legally obliged to provide information public authorities upon request. These are e.g. law enforcement agencies or authorities that prosecute administrative Ordnungswidrigkeiten pursue.
(3) A passing on to companies of the Boerse Stuttgart group, such as Boerse Stuttgart GmbH, the Boerse Stuttgart Digital Exchange GmbH, the Sowa Labs GmbH, the blocknox GmbH, Euwax AG and Boerse Stuttgart Digital Ventures GmbH, insofar as this is necessary to the extent that this is necessary in individual cases for the provision of services. is necessary.
6. place of processing
We ourselves do not transfer your personal data to countries outside the European Economic Area, except in cases where it is permitted under the GDPR. In order to ensure the protection of personal rights also in the context of these data transfers, we make use of the standard contractual clauses of the EU Commission pursuant to Art. 46 para. 2 lit. c DS-GVO (available at: http://eur-lex.europa.eu/LexUriServ/LexUriServ.do?uri=OJ:L:2010:039:0005:0018:DE:PDF) when structuring contractual relationships with recipients in third countries. Alternatively, we will provide these documents upon request. For the U.S., the European Commission made the decision in a decision dated 12.7.2016 that an adequate level of data protection exists under the regulations of the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield (adequacy decision, Art. 45 DS-GVO). Further information - including on the certification of the service providers we use - can be found at https://www.privacyshield.gov. We only use U.S. service providers that are certified under the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield.
7. links to other websites and services
(1) Our websites also contain links to websites of third parties. We do not have any influence on whether and how the websites and services of third parties process your personal data. We do not review the websites and services are not reviewed by us and we are not responsible for such third party third party websites and services or their privacy practices. Please please refer to the privacy statements of the third party websites or services that you access through our websites or services.
(2) If you click on the link to an offer of a third party third party such as LinkedIn, personal data may be transferred to providers in countries outside the reach providers in countries outside the European Economic Area, that the European Union ("EU") does not consider to provide an "adequate level" of protection "adequate level of protection" for the processing of personal data. ensure. Please consider this before you click on such a link and thereby trigger a transfer of your data.
(4) We also use the provider Vimeo for the integration of videos. Vimeo is operated by Vimeo, LLC with headquarters at 555 West 18th Street, New York, New York 10011. We use Vimeo by embedding individual videos from the platform on our website as a so-called iFrame, so that they can be played directly on our website. When you visit a page on which a video is embedded, a connection is established to the Vimeo servers and the video is displayed within our website. This transmits to Vimeo which website you have visited. Your IP address may also be transmitted to Vimeo. If you play an embedded video, this information is also passed on to Vimeo. If you are logged in as a Vimeo user, Vimeo assigns this data to your user account. If you start the video, this could trigger further data processing operations. We have no influence on this. For more information on data processing and privacy notices by Vimeo, please visit: https://vimeo.com/de/features/video-privacy.
8. rights of data subjects
As a data subject, you have the right to information (Art. 15 DS-GVO). Should inaccurate personal data be processed, there is a right to rectification (Art. 16 DS-GVO). If the legal requirements are met, the deletion or restriction of the processing can be demanded, objection against the processing (Art. 17, 18 and 21 DS-GVO) as well as, if applicable a right to data portability (Art. 20 DS-GVO) may be asserted. If the aforementioned rights are exercised, we will examine whether the legal requirements for this legal requirements for this are met and take them into account.
Consent to the processing of personal data may be revoked with effect for the future at any time. be revoked at any time with effect for the future. If necessary, however, this can lead to the fact that our offers can no longer be used. can no longer be used.
In order to make use of the presented rights, a request can be sent to the contact details above.
In addition, there is a right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 DS-GVO. For Baden-Württembergische Wertpapierbörse GmbH this is:
The State Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information of Baden-Württemberg, P.O. Box 10 29 32, 70025 Stuttgart, Königstraße 10a, 70173 Stuttgart, Tel.: 0711/61 55 41 - 0, Fax: 0711/61 55 41 - 15, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website: http: //www.baden-wuerttemberg.datenschutz.de
Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They are small text files that are stored on the hard drive of your end device. hard drive of your terminal device. They can be used to determine whether there has already been communication with our website has already taken place from your end device. has already taken place. Personal data can then be stored in a cookie, if you agree to it or if it is technically absolutely necessary, e.g. in the case of case of a login.
The browser setting can be configured accordingly and informed about the setting of Cookies to be informed, the acceptance of Cookies generally or only in certain cases. It is possible that then not all functions of this website can be used. Cookies that have already been set can be deleted on the end device at any time, the information of the browser or the of the browser or the manufacturer of your terminal device.
We use the following cookies on our websites:
Use of Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Ireland Limited ("Google"), a company incorporated and operated under the laws of Ireland (registration number: 368047) with its registered office at Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland (hereinafter "Google"). The use includes the Universal Analytics mode of operation. This makes it possible to assign data, sessions and interactions across multiple devices to a pseudonymous user ID and thus analyse a user's activities across devices.
Google Analytics uses so-called cookies, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about the use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. In the event that IP anonymization is activated on this website, however, Google's IP address will be truncated beforehand within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area.
Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. The IP address transmitted by the browser within the scope of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator.
The storage of cookies can be prevented by a corresponding setting of the browser software; however, we would like to point out that in this case not all functions of this website can be used to their full extent.
You can object to the use and thus the data collection by Google Analytics at any time. There are two ways to do this: 1. use the Google browser add-on(http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout) to disable Google Analytics. The browser add-on prevents Google Analytics from transmitting information about the website visit. 2. as an alternative to the browser add-on or within browsers on mobile devices, please click the following link: Opt-Out Google Analytics
By clicking on the link, the collection by Google Analytics within this website will be prevented in the future (the opt-out only works in the browser in which the link was clicked and only for this domain). In doing so, an opt-out cookie will be placed on your device. If you delete the cookies in the browser you are using, you will need to click the link again.
Google Tag Manager
This website uses Google Tag Manager. Google Tag Manager is a solution that allows marketers to manage website tags through one interface. The tool itself, which implements the tags, is a cookie-less domain and does not collect any personal data. The tool takes care of triggering other tags, which in turn may collect data. Google Tag Manager does not access this data. If a disable is set at the domain or cookie level, it will remain in place for any tracking tags implemented with Google Tag Manager.
FYI: English edition available
Hello my friend, have you been stranded on the German edition of Startbase? At least your browser tells us, that you do not speak German - so maybe you would like to switch to the English edition instead?
FYI: Deutsche Edition verfügbar
Hallo mein Freund, du befindest dich auf der Englischen Edition der Startbase und laut deinem Browser sprichst du eigentlich auch Deutsch. Magst du die Sprache wechseln?