§ 1 Subject matter and definitions
- The Vereinigung Baden-Württembergische Wertpapierbörse e. V., Börsenstraße 4, 70174 Stuttgart (hereinafter referredto as the "platform operator" or "we") has set itself the task of providing a platform for networking between start-up companies, investors, medium-sized companies and groups with Startbase at www.startbase.de. For this purpose interested parties (in the following "you") can register free of charge on the platform, create their own company profiles and exchange information in a reliable network.
- We are free to decide on the content, appearance, design, functionality and features of Startbase (in the following "Platform" or "Startbase"). This includes the right to change, modify, remove or alter the content, appearance, design, functionality and other features of the Platform as well as individual elements, aspects, parts or features at any time or to modify access to them.
§ 2 Changes
§ 3 Services from Startbase
- If you decide to register yourself or the company you represent, you can make full use of the further functionalities of Startbase, make individual settings and provide further information about yourself or the company. In this case the following regulations apply to the contractual relationship.
- We do not check posted content and profiles for their accuracy or legal admissibility before publication. You alone are responsible for these contents.
§ 4 Conclusion of contract, setting up an account, creating a profile
- To The creation of a user account requires prior registration. The Registration requests of a company are only permitted by authorized persons. With the registration request you confirm that you are of age, i.e. that you are 18 years of age. age, and that you are entitled to sign a corresponding contract for you or the company you represent and that the the information you provide is complete and correct.
- With dispatch the registration request on the platform you give a binding offer on conclusion of a contract for the use of the platform.
- After successful check you will receive a confirmation e-mail with the activation to the from the e-mail address you have been given. The sending of this confirmation e-mail represents the acceptance of the offer to conclude a contract for the use of the platform.
- The Confirmation email contains a link that you must click to thereby activating the registration on the platform. This will give you also the possibility to create their user profile and the access to the Area for registered users is activated.
- We are the offer of a company for the conclusion of a contract for the supply of goods or services Use of the platform (registration request) without giving reasons to refuse. A claim for the conclusion of a contract for the use of the Platform does not exist.
- After completion of the user contract, you can edit your user profile and create content set. You can also decide which information and in the extent to which information can be viewed by other users of Startbase
- The Registration and use of the platform is currently free. We reserve the right before offering further services with costs.
§ 5 Use of Startbase, duties of care and cooperation
- The registration takes place via the platform with the access data (e-mail address and password). You ensure that your password meets high quality requirements (tips can be found, among other things, on the website of the Federal Office for Information Security (BSI) at the URL https://www.bsi-fuer-buerger.de/BSIFB/DE/Empfehlungen/Passwoerter/passwoerter_node.html. You must ensure that no other person gains knowledge of this password. We expressly point out that any person who gains possession of the password has the possibility of misusing the platform. In particular, the password should not be stored electronically in an unsecured manner and spying out when entering the password should be prevented. If you discover that another person has knowledge of your password or suspects that he has such knowledge, you are obliged to change the password immediately. If a change is not possible, you must inform us immediately.
- We will send important notifications for the contractual relationship to the e-mail address we have stored for you. It is therefore necessary that your e-mail box and, if applicable, your spam folder are checked regularly for possible messages from us.
- You are obliged to inform us immediately of any changes to the personal data you have provided, such as name, place of residence and e-mail address. In the interests of a secure platform and the reliability of the stored data, it may be necessary for us to request further information or documents from you in addition to the data already available.
- You are not allowed to distribute and publicly reproduce contents of the platform or contents of other users of the platform, unless this distribution and public reproduction is provided for within the respective application of Startbase or the other user has agreed to the distribution and public reproduction as well as to refrain from any action which is likely to impair the functionality of the platform, in particular from overloading it.
§ 6 Copyright right of use
- They are clearing the platform operator the right to use the platform without any restrictions in terms of time, subject matter and location, names, brands, logos and picture material as well as any other information information and contents transmitted free of charge for presentation on of the platform and to pass them on within the framework of the offers of the platform.
- You have ensure that you are authorised to grant the above rights and these rights are free from third party rights.
§ 7 Responsibility for content and exemption
- We do not check whether the content you post infringes the rights of third parties or other legal requirements.
- You are responsible for the admissibility of the content you post and for ensuring that it does not infringe the rights of third parties, in particular with regard to copyright, competition law and criminal law.
- You hereby indemnify us against all claims that third parties assert against us due to an infringement of their rights by the contents posted by you.
- We are entitled to temporarily or permanently block the content posted on the platform, to take it off the network, or to modify it in such a way that it no longer infringes the rights of third parties, or to issue a requested declaration of discontinuance if a claim is made against the platform operator by third parties for injunctive relief due to content posted on the platform by a company.
§ 8 Term of contract and termination
- The The contract of use is concluded for an indefinite period. Each party may terminate this Terminate the contract of use at any time without notice. The Notice of termination can be given in writing or by e-mail to email@example.com.
- The The contractual relationship ends when the termination takes effect. We will then Delete the user account and the posted contents. We reserve the right to to continue using selected data for statistical purposes.
- The right to extraordinary termination for good cause remains unaffected.
- Beyond that the platform operator may take appropriate measures in individual cases if there are concrete indications that a company is subject to legal regulations, infringes the rights of third parties or makes the platform accessible to for the agreed purposes.
§ 9 Liability, availability
- At the Fulfilment of essential contractual obligations we are liable for any fault of our employees and the persons whom we employ to fulfil these obligations (vicarious agents). Essential contractual obligations are such contractual obligations, the fulfilment of which is essential for the proper performance of the contractual relationship in the first place and that you can rely on compliance with regularly trust, or whose violation will prevent the achievement of the the purpose of the contract.
- At the fulfilment of other contractual obligations, we are only liable for intent and gross negligence negligence on the part of our employees and the persons whom we employ to fulfil of these obligations; this does not apply to damages resulting from the violation of of life, body or health.
- Provided that you contributed to the occurrence of damage through culpable conduct is determined according to the principles of contributory negligence, in which extent we have to bear the damage.
- We are liable not for damages caused by force majeure, riot, war and natural phenomena or other events for which we are not responsible (e.g. strike, lockout, traffic disruption, orders from high authorities, etc.) at home or abroad).
§ 10 Availability
- We cannot guarantee that third party services, in particular network services or other third party supplies are always available without interruption, error-free and secure.
- The availability of our services may also be limited due to a disruption caused by force majeure, riots, war, natural disasters or other events for which we are not responsible. In such cases, we are entitled to limit the availability at our reasonable discretion (§ 315 BGB). This shall also apply in the event of corresponding events or correspondingly effective interventions by public authorities.
§ 11 Data protection
- Personal data will only be collected, processed and/or used with your consent or if permitted by law. Any use of personal data on the basis of a legal permission will take place in particular in connection with the fulfilment of contractual obligations. We offer you a variety of functions that can be individually adapted. In order to be able to provide the services, it may also be necessary to process and use your personal data. Please refer to our data protection declaration for details.
- When using Startbase, we also offer the possibility to transfer your personal data to other users in part or in whole. The transmission of this data is at your own risk.
§ 12 Final provisions
- The contract initiation and the contractual relationship are subject to the law of the Federal Republic of Germany. The contract language is German.
- The assignment of claims from the contractual relationship is excluded.